SXSW Interactive 2012, Austin TX. That’d be cool.
Voting ends September 2, 2011 (11:59 PM CST)!
My latest pecha kucha about tapping into our adaptive unconscious to identify project risk.
* Excuse my brain fart getting the word “analysing” out in the middle!
While the internet is chock full of information for IT project managers, there really isn’t a lot that is specific to IT project managers who specialise in web development. I made the move from corporate IT to the wonderful world of web a year ago, and am on a constant hunt for articles and information that relate specifically to my field. While there aren’t many I’ve found that are web-related, here are the blogs that I follow:
- Sam Barnes – practical project management tips and opinion
- Brett Harned – adventures in web project management
- Frankly Richmond – web pm, posts lots of links to good articles
- Gantt Head – community for IT project managers
- Brad Egeland – not strictly web
- A Girl’s Guide to Project Management – not strictly web
- Scrum Alliance – for agile stuff!
I get a lot of good stuff from Twitter – I have two lists that you can follow:
And of course you can always follow the #webpm tag.
Do you have any blogs or Tweeters to add to the list? Comment below!
Three times a week my company does pecha kuchas. We are now up to the second round which is “best practice”, so being a project manager I did mine on the best practice/lessons learned since I started working in IT projects, alllllll those years ago!